We are very excited that you have chosen to register your child(ren) for the Boothbay Sea and Science Center online summer program!
To ensure that you and your child’s BSSC summer experience is fun and healthy, below please find a few helpful “tips” and “links”.
- Registration is necessary to attend the morning program.
- All programming will be using a combination of virtual platforms that include the Zoom Video Conferencing, Seesaw, YouTube … to name a few. *
- There will be no refunds for cancellations, missed days, and dismissals.
- Registration Waiver and the Participant Code of Conduct must be read and signed at the time of registration for participation in the program.
- Families are strongly encouraged to attend the online “orientation programs” during the week of June 22 (details on website)
* As we get closer to June 22, more information will be posted on our website about the specific platforms to be used.
Active Camps information
To login to your Active Camps account to update records or add sessions: Login to my Active Camps account
If you are having trouble with your Active Camps account: