Required Forms & Waivers:
Note: All required forms will be completed via the online registration system at Active Camps. The links provided here are for information purposes only.
- Medical Form (complete online in your Active Camps account)
- An up-to-date vaccination record (Get from your child’s physician and upload in your Active Camps account)
- Proof of a recent physical examination (Get from your child’s physician and upload in your Active Camps account)
Please note: All medical information is required to be submitted 2 weeks before the child’s first session. Child will not be permitted to attend until all forms are complete.
- Participant Code of Conduct
- Waiver for Participating in Programs and Rentals
- Registration Waiver Statement
- Consent and Release for Field Trips
- Fees/Cancellation/Missing Program Policy
- Lunch choice (if purchasing lunch, done at the time of registration)
- Financial Assistance Request
Please note: If you plan on requesting financial assistance, the Financial Assistance Request Form MUST be submitted and approved before registering for a session.
All registration for the Mizzen, Stay’s’l and Top’s’l programs is being done securely online using the Active Camps software. You will find registration links to each program and session on the individual program pages. You may also use the link at the right to connect directly to the Active Camps registration system.
Note: You will be asked to create an account on the Active Camp Manager website at the time you register your child. If you already have an account, you can login with that account.
- Take a look at the description(s) of the summer program(s) that you’re interested in and note their related schedules.
- Once logged in to online registration, you can simplify your selection by applying all known filters in the left column.
- Under the Participants and Options section, you can register for more than one participant at the same time.
- Please note that your registration will time out if left idle for 15 minutes requiring you to start over.
- BSSC requires several forms to be completed and policies and waivers to be acknowledged during the registration process. All of these documents will be found on the Active Camps system. All forms and documents must be submitted no later than one week prior to the start of your child’s session.
You will receive a Confirmation Email shortly after completing your registration.
We hope that you will share your summer plans with your friends and family on social media!