Required Forms and information:
All registration for the Mizzen, Stay’s’l and Top’s’l programs (not Women of the Sea) is being done securely online using the Active Camps software. You will find registration links to each program and session on the individual program pages.
Note: You will be asked to create an account on the Active Camp Manager website at the time you register your child.
- Take a look at the description(s) of the summer program(s) that you’re interested in and note their related schedules.
- Once logged in to online registration, you can simplify your selection by applying all known filters in the left column.
- Under the Participants and Options section, you can register for more than one participant at the same time.
- Please note that your registration will time out if left idle for 15 minutes requiring you to start over.
- BSSC requires an up-to-date Medical form, Waiver Form for Participation in Programs and Rentals, and a Code of Conduct for every summer camp participant. These will be available via this website or the registration process. These forms must be submitted no later than one week prior to the start of the program or your child may not attend.
You will receive a Confirmation Email shortly after completing your registration.
We hope that you will share your summer plans with your friends and family on social media!